February 18, 2014

Rustic pie pan Tier... Thing

So I have had a couple days in a row where Brandon has had a ton of studying to do...making it almost impossible for us to do anything besides be at home or in the library. On the plus side though it has given me the opportunity to try out half the projects I have seen on Pinterest. : D Hence all of the DIY posts.
Anyway, on to the project...

Not really sure what to call this...but I still like it, so I made one of my own! :)
.2 older pie pans (DI has a lot for .50)
.Hot glue gun
.Something to go in-between the pans and raise them 

Taken From Pinterest (not mine)

Here are my Pans...

As You can see I decided to use old door knobs for my center stand. I hot glued them together and then to the pans.


I was going to decorate them...but I do not have cool stuff like the original photo haha
I think I am going to put our keys on it and other random stuff. We will see...


No comments:

Post a Comment