September 28, 2012

Brandon in 10 years. . . if he hadn't married me ;)

On the way back to Idaho 9-?-12

> Brandon and I were on a road trip heading back to Idaho from Utah. It was full of listening to audio books and being passed by GIANT semi trucks haha. 
>We decided to pull over and pick up some snacks in Ralphs. Since I was half delirious and Brandon was really hungry, it is easy to see how we would lose each other in that store. I grabbed some snacks and started looking for him. 
>I looked for Brandon and could not find him for a good 10 mins . . . But then I turned a corner and TADA there he was . . . it was Brandon. A 10 year older and not married to me version. 
Look for yourself :


The funny part was that Brandon had also been wearing a black t-shirt so when I saw this guy I thought it was him for a split second. 
> The REAL Brandon was found and I was sneaky enough to take this picture. I actually don't know if you would call it sneaky though because right after I took this picture on my phone the guy just sort of stared me down haha. Oh well
> Note to self : Show Brandon this picture when he tries to eat his dinner and the extras and my portion. :)
It was a Good Day !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment